Pitt Commons is an online platform designed exclusively for members of the Pitt community. The platform allows students, faculty, staff, alumni, postdocs, and friends of the University of Pittsburgh to establish networking and mentoring relationships that are meaningful and specific to their unique interests and professional goals.
As a member of Pitt Commons, you can:
- Build your professional network and cultivate meaningful connections
- Become a mentor or mentee
- Join groups based on common interests
- Ask questions or provide guidance on discussion boards
- Explore career and networking resources
The Global Hub and UCIS run an International Careers Mentoring Program through the Pitt Commons platform and have a dedicated Pitt Global group. Sign up on the Pitt Commons website to get started!