PITT students and faculty can submit their personal photographs and videos to be featured on our digital environments. By submitting your media, you are giving the Pitt Global Hub rights to publish and distribute your content on all of our digital channels, including our social media platforms, website, and newsletter. Individuals will be appropriately credited whenever possible!
Engagement Wall Submission Guidelines
- Individuals can submit up to 5 files
- Maximum file size of 5GB
- Accepted file times: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .webm, .mp4
- Images will be scaled, cropped, and centered to 427px x 432px. Please select files that do not have important details near the edge of the frame OR crop your files before submitting.
- In other words, think about how the image or video would look if you were making a standard Instagram square post!
- No images or videos with nudity, profanity, or other inappropriate content will be accepted.
How to Submit
Email your files as an attachment or a Box link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Your Full Name - Engagement Wall Photo Submission." Please submit using your pitt.edu email address so that we can verify your affiliation with PITT. In the body of your email, please include how you would like to be credited, your preferred pronouns, and your Instagram handle (optional).